We use the information you provide us:
- To administer your account and may disclose your details to our third party service providers for the purpose of processing your order.
- And, from time to time, to inform you by post, email or other available means of product, services, promotions and special offers from our retail business.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
We will only contact you by telephone if there is a query regarding your order.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law and the Which? Web Trader Code.
Disclosure of information to third parties:
- We will only pass on your details to third parties who may contact you for marketing purposes by mail or email, or research agencies with your prior approval. We will never disclose your payment details to these third parties.
- We may pass on non-personal aggregated information about sales and website usage to reputable organisations for research or analysis purposes only.
By using this website you consent to:
The information you provide being processed for any of the above purposes, except where you have chosen to opt out of being contacted by us or third parties.
- To ensure that items are placed into your Shopping Basket and orders processed correctly.
- To identify you as you travel around our site.
- To provide site usage information, which together with purchase information, will further help us improve and develop the products and services we offer.